It looks like GeForce Now will be getting thirteen new games this week, with two of them being day-and-date releases.
New Games on GeForce Now
- Chivalry 2 (Day-and-date release on Epic Games Store, June 8)
- GUILTY GEAR -STRIVE- (Day-and-date release on Steam, June 11)
- AMID EVIL (Steam)
- Beyond Good & Evil (Steam)
- Morbid: The Seven Acolytes (Steam)
- Neptunia Virtual Stars (Steam)
- Not the Robots (Steam)
- Quest Hunter (Steam)
- Sabotaj (Steam, only available in Europe)
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon (Ubisoft Connect)
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Lockdown (Ubisoft Connect)
- Townsmen - A Kingdom Rebuilt (Steam)
- Vikings - Wolves of Midgard (Steam)
Chivalry 2 and GUILTY GEAR -STRIVE- are two exciting games to see coming to GeForce Now. Chivalry 2 is the long-awaited sequel to the medieval fighting game, Chivalry, that many have been looking forward to. GUILTY GEAR -STRIVE- is the latest installment of the GUILTY GEAR fighting game series.
Both of which look exciting to play, and I wonder how the latency when using a cloud gaming platform will reflect in performance for both of these games, but mainly GUILTY GEAR -STRIVE-, with it being a fighting game, where every frame counts!
Legends of GeForce Now
Along with announcing the new games this week, NVIDIA announced what they are calling Legends of GeForce Now. This special event will challenge "gamers to show off the best Apex Legends: Legacy moments using one of the features that makes GeForce Now Unique - NVIDIA Highlights."
Using NVIDIA Highlights, you can automatically record clips of those epic moments when playing Apex Legends: Legacy. Using these clips, you can stitch together your highlights and upload them to your favorite video streaming/hosting platform.
Better yet, with the Legends of GeForce Now event currently going on, you can submit your highlights from now to June 24th, 2021, for a chance to win some awesome prizes!
- NVIDIA SHIELD TV Pros
- Razer Kishi mobile controllers
- Keyboards and mice from Logitech and Razer
- Gaming headsets from ASTRO
- Google Pixelbook Gos
- Apple iPads and Macbook Pros
- Apex Coins for Apex Legends
- and more
To get started, all you need to do is head over to GFNLegends.com and share on social media using #GFNLegends.
Will your highlight win?