This week, we are given another set of games available to play on the GeForce Now platform. A couple of the added games were available on the day that they were released to the public. This means that NVIDIA is starting to get some headway when it comes to publishers allowing for Cloud Gaming compatibility with GeForce Now on launch.
This week, 11 games have been announced. Eight of them being new additions, while three of them are returning games to the platform. You can find the full list below:
- Amnesia: Rebirth (day-and-date release on Steam and Epic Games Store — Oct. 20)
- Surviving the Aftermath (day-and-date release on Steam — Oct. 22)
- Zelter (day-and-date release on Steam — Oct. 22)
- Pumpkin Jack (RTX/DLSS) (day-and-date release on Steam — Oct. 23)
- Drone Swarm
- Silent Hunter III (Uplay)
- Supreme Commander 2
- Don't Starve
- Don't Starve Together
- Oxygen Not Included
Looking at the list, we see games such as Don't Starve, Don't Starve Together, and Oxygen Not Included being brought back to the platform. Both Don't Starve and Oxygen Not Included are great additions to GeForce Now; these games are rather fun.
We also see new releases such as Amnesia: Rebirth, Surviving the Aftermath, Zelter, and Pumpkin Jack.