Can you believe it has already been another week since my last Game Ready on GeForce Now post? I indeed cannot! This year feels both fast and slow at the same time... Anyways let us talk about the new games that are available to play on NVIDIA's Cloud Gaming platform, GeForce Now.
This week, it looks like we have gotten five new games added to the platform, all of which are new game releases. You can find the full list of games below:
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla (day-and-date launch on Epic Games Store and Ubisoft Connect, launching Tuesday, November 10)
- Bright Memory (new release on Steam)
- The Falconeer (new release on Steam)
- XIII (new release on Steam)
- RUNE II: Decapitation Edition (new release on Steam, launching Friday, November 13)
It is good to see that game developer's continue to bring new releases to GeForce Now when the game launches. This is a promising outlook for the platform, especially when it had an interesting launch with multiple developers pulling away from the platform once GeForce Now left beta.
Another thing to note is that Assassin's Creed Valhalla will support NVIDIA Highlights. Like many of the other games that support this feature, you will be able to automatically capture epic moments while playing the game to share with others!