Games coming to Xbox Game Pass
- Craftopia (Game Preview) (Cloud, Console, and PC) - September 2nd
- Final Fantasy XIII (Console and PC) - September 2nd
- Signs of the Sojourner (Cloud, Console, and PC) - September 2nd
- Surgeon Simulator 2 (Cloud, Console, and PC) - September 2nd
- Crown Trick (Console and PC) - September 7th
- Breathedge (Cloud, Console, and PC) - September 9th
- Nuclear Throne (Console and PC) - September 9th
- The Artful Escape (Console and PC) - September 9th
It is good to see games continuing to support Xbox Cloud Gaming, especially one such as Craftopia. However, it would have been nice to see Final Fantasy XIII be available through the cloud ;).
Quake is available to play as well
In case you missed it, Quake is available to play through Xbox Cloud Gaming, as well as Console and PC, for Xbox Game Pass subscribers. Additionally, both Quake II and Quake III Arena are available to play, but only for PC.
DLC and Game Updates
- Spiritfarer: Free Beverly Update - Available now
- State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition Homecoming Update - Available Now
- Microsoft Flight Simulator: World Update VI - September 7th
- Fallout 76: Fallout Worlds Update - September 8th
Along with the above game updates, Microsoft also announced that you could pre-install Halo Infinite today if you are an Xbox Game Pass subscriber. This is only for Console and PC players.
Leaving the Game Pass
Lastly, below is the announcement of games leaving the Xbox Game Pass later this month.
Leaving September 13th
- Red Dead Online (Cloud and Console)
Leaving September 15th
- Company of Heroes 2 (PC)
- Disgaea 4 (PC)
- Forza Motorsport 7 (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Hotshot Racing (Cloud and Console)
- The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance Tactics (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (Cloud and Console)
And that concludes Microsoft's latest Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass blog post. Are you interested in playing any of the upcoming games? Are you sad about any of the games leaving Xbox Game Pass later this month? Comment below!