If you are an avid Diablo 3 player, you would like to know that the next season, Season 21, will be available to play on July 3rd of this year. Blizzard has revealed patch notes and details for this upcoming season called Trials of Tempests.
The theme for this season is elemental energy. In this season you will channel energy every 90 seconds triggering one of the below effects:
- Rain meteors from the skies around you.
- Breathe lightning.
- Summon a wall of flame.
- Release twisters of pure energy.
- Crush your foes under the weight of rolling snowballs.
Some of these are quite interesting, especially the rolling snowballs one. Nothing like crushing enemies with snowballs!
On top of the above effects and balances and changes in the patch, you can also receive special reward sets for grinding out the season. The reward sets that can be obtained are:
- Barbarian - Might of the Earth
- Crusader - Thorns of the Invoker
- Demon Hunter - The Shadow's Mantle
- Monk - Monkey King's Garb
- Witch Doctor - Raiment of the Jade Harvester
- Wizard - Firebird's Finery
- Necromancer - Grace of Inarius
You can check out the full list of patch notes from Blizzard here.
Are you going to grind out this season?here.