Embr, Curve Digital's upcoming manic multiplayer firefighting simulator, has been confirmed to leave early access this upcoming September 23rd. With that being said, the game will be available to play on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, and Google Stadia.
However, there is exciting news for Stadia players. At launch, Embr will support full cross-play between all platforms. A much-needed feature that many Stadia games currently do not support. So, it is good to see that Embr will allow its cloud gaming port to play with those on other platforms!
Also, coming to the game at launch, you can expect the following additions:
- 2 brand new expansive districts to explore housing 12 new hand-crafted levels.
- 13 new tools and upgrades to customize your firefighting experience.
- 5 brand new game modes to earn extra money your way.
- Daily and weekly missions for extensive replayability.
- Cross-platform play across PC, PlayStation, Xbox, and Stadia.
- Extra difficulty settings and level mutators to keep things rolling.
- Tons of additional wearables, vehicle cosmetics, UI overhaul, achievements, and more.
Have you tried Embr yet? Will you be playing it on Stadia after the full launch? Comment below!