The two games are Floor Kids and Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night.
Developed and published by MERJ Media, this game is a unique breakdancing game that features unique trick-style rhythm gameplay.
About This Game
Floor Kids is a one-of-a-kind breakdancing game featuring unique trick-style rhythm gameplay. Innovative controls allow you the freedom to play the way you like with a dynamic scoring system that rewards your moves based on musicality, originality, and style. Build up your crew of bboys and bgirls, unlock new venues as you traverse the city, busting hundreds of different moves and countless combinations on your journey from the corner to the club.
- 8 unique characters, each with 16 moves and over 100 transitions between them.
- 8 different locations and over 40 different tracks.
- Stylized hand-drawn animations by award-winning animator JonJon.
- Original music and sound design by world-renowned scratch DJ/producer Kid Koala.
- A single-player story mode as well as two-player breakdance battles.
- Innovative freestyle controls that allow for improvisation and creativity.
- A scoring system that rewards musicality, originality, feel, and style.
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
Developed by ArtPlay and published by 505 Games, this game is a unique side-scroller RPG that is inspired by the Metroidvania genre of RPG's.
About This Game
Play as Miriam, an orphan scarred by an alchemist's curse, which slowly crystallizes her body. To save herself, and indeed, all of humanity, she must battle her way through a demon-infested castle summoned by Gebel, her old friend whose body and mind has become more crystal than flesh.
- Deep, rich single-player narrative adventure.
- Addictingly tight and satisfying gameplay alongside a rich new story in the gothic dark fantasy style of Koji Igarashi, the celebrated godfather of "Igavania" games.
- Story cutscenes, multiple playable characters, and NPC interactions fully voice-acted by a star-studded cast, including actors like David Hayter, Ray Chase, and Erica Lindbeck.
- Character & gameplay customization via gear, upgradable spells, and cosmetics.
- Beautiful 2.5D graphics - 3D models crafted with a lot of love and care within a 2D game environment.
Are you interested in these games?