However, this week is a bit special, as NVIDIA announces that they now support instant access to over 1,000 PC games through their library!
According to NVIDIA, "[t]he milestone marks an increase of more than 500 games since the service left beta less than 18 months ago."
Even though NVIDIA had a rough start with the official launch of GeForce Now, it has since quickly picked up steam and has been adding games in the double digits nearly every single week. This week is no different, with 13 additional games on the platform.
New Games on GeForce Now
- The Immortal Mayor (day-and-date release on Steam, July 15)
- Lost at Sea (day-and-date release on Steam, July 15)
- Obduction (Free on Epic Games Store until July 22)
- Alchemist Adventure (Steam)
- Retro Machina (Steam)
- Space Colony: Steam Edition (Steam)
- Tained Grail: Conquest (Steam)
- Unity of Command II (Steam)
- Warframe (Digital Extremes)
- Wildermyth (Steam)
- X3: Albion Prelude (Steam)
- Ys: Memories of Celceta (Steam)
- Ys Origin (Steam)
This is one of many milestones that GeForce Now will accomplish, and I cannot wait to see them hit the 2,000 mark, the 5,000 mark, and maybe even the 10,000 game mark!
This is great news for the cloud gaming scene, and I hope many other services continue to expand their libraries as game developers/publishers see the benefits of cloud gaming!