With the help of Progressive Web Apps, you can now install Luro.io directly onto your device to get Cloud Gaming news instantly, without needing to navigate to our website!
So, how can you get the progressive web app on your Desktop? Well, that is indeed a good question! Here are the steps you need to follow.
How to install the Luro.io Progressive Web App on Desktop
- Open up a Chromium-based browser, such as Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Brave, Opera, etc.
- Navigate to Luro.io
- On the right side of your address bar, you will see an icon next to the "Favorite Star." Click on this, and it will prompt you to install the Progressive Web App.
- Once you click install, the Progressive Web App will be installed on your computer. Searching for it will display the App as shown in the image at the beginning of this article!
How to install Luro.io Progressive Web App on Mobile
- On your mobile device, open a Chromium-based browser app.
- Go to a website you want to install.
- Tap Add to home screen.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install.
The Progressive Web App will always be up to date. If you lack an internet connection, you will be shown your recently cached page; otherwise, you will be prompted with an "Offline" page.
You may not want to use the progressive web app, and we understand that. However, for those that do use PWA's, we hope this addition to Luro.io will help you out!