This week on GFN Thursday, we get a decent number of games. The most prominent batch of games is The Witcher series and their support through the GOG platform.
Since the release of Cyberpunk 2077, we have not heard much from the GOG side of things when it comes to new games on GeForce Now.
Well, that changed yesterday with the announcement of new games coming to the platform. You can find the list below:
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (GOG.COM)
- The Witcher Adventure Game (GOG.COM)
- The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition (GOG.COM)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Game of the Year Edition (GOG.COM)
- Stronghold: Warlords (new release on Steam)
- Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame 4 (day-and-date release on Steam, March 11)
- Pascal’s Wager: Definitive Edition (day-and-date release on Steam, March 12)
- Uno (Steam)
- Workers & Resources: Soviet Republic (Steam)
With NVIDIA supporting three of the most significant Video Game Distribution platforms, they can cover a large subset of where players purchase games. They just need to continue to work with developers and publishers to get their games on the platform!
Hopefully, the big players in the cloud gaming scene can pull through and continue to advance the technology, allowing gaming to be available to all, even those that are unable to afford a new console or new gaming PC!