Developer: Digital Sun
Publisher: 11 Bit Studios
During an archaeological excavation long ago, a set of Gates were discovered. People quickly realized that these ancient passages lead to different realms and dimensions – providing brave and reckless adventurers with treasures beyond measure. Rynoka, a small commercial village, was founded near the excavation site providing refuge and a place for adventurers to sell their hard-earned riches.
Moonlighter is an action RPG with rogue-lite elements following the everyday routines of Will, an adventurous shopkeeper that dreams of becoming a hero.
- Shopkeeping! While conducting your business in Rynoka village, you can put items on sale, set their price carefully, manage gold reserves, recruit assistants, and upgrade the shop. Be careful, though – some shady individuals may want to steal your precious wares!
- Fight with style! Defeat various enemies and bosses, and revel in challenging and deep combat mechanics. Masterful control of your weapons, critical timing, careful positioning, and an understanding of your enemies and environment are crucial to your survival. How you battle your enemies is up to you.
- Meet villagers! Get to know your neighbors as you restore the prosperity of this small commercial hamlet. Help establish new businesses and watch them grow in the idyllic community of Rynoka.
- Craft and enchant! Understanding the crafting and enchanting system is essential for your progression. Interact with the villagers to craft new armor and weapons, and enchant existing equipment. This creates a great deal of flexibility and spices up the way equipment is used.
- And get the loot! Access strange worlds through otherworldly gates and collect valuable items from exotic civilizations: resources, weapons, armor, and peculiar artifacts. Hoarding everything won't be possible - use the unique inventory system wisely to take the most profitable loot with you.