What are these games, you ask? Well, here they are!
All Games coming to Xbox Game Pass
- Dragon Quest Builders 2 (Console and PC) - May 4th
- FIFA 21 (Console and PC) - May 6th
- Outlast 2 (Cloud, Console, and PC) - May 6th
- Steep (Cloud and Console) - May 6th
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster (Console and PC) - May 13th
- Just Cause 4: Reloaded (Cloud, Console, and PC) - May 13th
- Psychonauts (Cloud, Console, and PC) - May 13th
- Red Dead Online (Cloud and Console) - May 13th
- Remnant: From the Ashes (PC) - May 13th
Phew, that was a hefty list of games! With five coming to the cloud, this is a major addition to the Xbox Cloud Gaming library. Especially with a title such as Red Dead Online!
Alongside new games to the game pass subscription services, a handful of games get updated to their latest version and/or included DLC's.
The list of games are:
- Fallout 76: Locked and Loaded Update
- Gears: Tactics Anniversary
- Grounded April Update
- Halo Infinite PC Update
- Minecraft: Free R2-D2 Beanie - Available until May 6th
- Sea of Thieves: Reapers vs. The World - Available until June 22nd
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks
If you utilize Xbox Cloud Gaming, you likely have the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription. Microsoft has announced some perks for those that subscribe to this subscription level.
- NBA 2K21: MyTEAM Bundle - Available May 4th
- Spotify Premium for New Members: 4 Months of Ad-free music - Available May 4th
- Apex Legends: Star Wars Weapon Charms - Available May 4th
Lastly, games come and go on the Xbox Game Pass subscription. Usually, when they announce new games coming to their extensive library, some games end up leaving the service.
On May 15th, the following games will be leaving Xbox Game Pass:
- Alan Wake (Console and PC)
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 (PC)
- Dungeon of the Endless (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Final Fantasy IX (Console and PC)
- Hotline Miami (PC)
- Plebby Quest: The Crusades (PC)
If you want to play any of the above games without purchasing them separately, you have twelve days left to go!