January has been another exciting month for Shadow.Tips. Not only did we hit some goals, but I was able to post some nifty content that has helped hundreds of people!
Shadow.Tips is only just beginning, and it is turning into something I truly love, and I hope to continue to produce content for all of you!
Let us take a look at how January has been for Shadow.Tips.
How much work was done?
Posts Published: 12
- Dell Inspirion 14 3000 Shadow Review
- How to keep your passwords safe on Shadow
- This is why you can't use Android Emulators on Shadow
- Install Third-Party Remote Desktop Apps on your Shadow
- Game Launchers to use with Shadow
- Why Shadow has a hibernation timer
- USB 2.0 vs 3.0 for the Ghost
- Troubleshooting the S:101 Error
- DualShock 4 Controllers Review for Shadow
- How much bandwidth does Shadow use?
- How to reset your Shadow
- GIMP, an open-source alternative to Photoshop
Other Completed Tasks
- Changed up title format. Straying away from "Tips and Tricks #1" and such titles to a more focused title on what the post content is.
- Changed up how header images will look. Before it was a black or orange background with some words, I will try to use more creative photos from now on.
- Cleaned up the theme for the site, making it a bit faster, and not as messy.
How many people cared?
All information was pulled at 8:30 PM CST on 1/31/2020
- Unique Pageviews - 3,560 (+51%)
- Total Pageviews - 4,529 (+56%)
- Subscribers - 28 (+75%)
- Comments - 12 (500%)
I was able to reach all of my goals for January!!! With a 51% Unique Pageview increase bypassing my 25% goal, it was a large spike of traffic for Shadow.Tips :). Subscriber count also increased by 75% compared to the 50% goal I had.
Thank you for everyone that subscribed to my newsletter, and hopefully, within the next few months, I can start giving back to all of you :). Stay tuned for more info!
My goals for February are as followed...
- Clean up tags
- Increase Unique Pageviews by 20% (4,272 unique page views)
- Increase subscriber count by 50% (42 subscribers)
- Continue to increase Comments and community interaction!
- Continue to post at least 3 times a week
I would like to clean up and re-organize how my tags are for posts. I want to make tags easier to understand what you are looking for, so that is my #1 goal for this month.
Other than that, it is the typical traffic and subscriber increase goals that I would like to hit. I am shooting for a 20% increase in unique pageviews and a 50% increase in subscriber count.
If you want to help Shadow.Tips out, share this blog with your friends!
My Thoughts of January 2020
Holy molly! I surpassed all of my goals, and I was able to get some nice posts out for all of you too read. I was also contacted by some pretty awesome people cough.
I look forward to what February and the rest of 2020 will bring for both Shadow.Tips and the Shadow platform!
Thank you all for reading Shadow.Tips, and I look forward to talking with you guys in the comments, email, Facebook, and/or Twitter!
Thank you for reading my post! If you have anything to add, or have any feedback on how this post is, feel free to comment below!here.