Oh snippity snaps! Shadow.Tips turns One Month old as of 11/17! Let me just say... wow, has it been a fun month!
If you have read my About page, you may have noticed that I am a new blogger. I have had some random blogs here and their in the past, but nothing actually stuck...
But, here I am with a blog that just turned one month old! It has been interesting. I received some great criticism and complements that I take to heart, and will use to make this blog better.
I will make a post like this once a month to go over monthly goals, statistics, and any major changes/news that will be happening in the next month so all of you know what to expect. So let us get started!
How much work was done?
Posts Published: 19
- Shadow vs Building a PC
- My Review on Shadow's New Tiers
- Tips & Tricks #1 - Shadow is a Virtual Machine
- Shadow Errors
- Will it run Shadow? #2 - Raspberry Pi 4
- Tips & Tricks #2 - Keyboard Shortcuts
- Tips & Tricks #4 - Low Latency and Input Lag
- Tips & Tricks #3 - Cleaning Storage Space
- Welcome to Shadow.Tips!
- 3dMark Benchmarks
- Final Fantasy XIV Benchmarks
- Tips & Tricks #5 - Updating your Graphics Drivers
- Nvidia releases a new Quadro Driver
- Shadow vs Google Stadia
- Shadow Flaws 11/9
- Will it run Shadow? #1 - Lenovo Thinkpad T460
- Will it run Shadow? #3 - AcePC AK1
- World of Tanks EnCore Benchmarks
- Troubleshooting #1 - Poor Shadow Quality
Other Completed Tasks
- Setup commenting on the Blog via Disqus
- Setup blog newsletter
- Updated blog design
How many people cared?
All information below was pulled at Noon CST on 11/15/2019
- Unique Pageviews - 1,633!!!
- Total Pageviews - 2,143!!!
- Subscribers - 11!!!
- Comments - 0 :(
November 17th-December 31st
So, until the end of December, I would like to achieve a few goals with Shadow.Tips
- Increase Unique Pageviews by 50% (2,450 unique pageviews)
- Increase subscriber count by 100% (22 subscribers)
- Post three times a week
- Including more Game Benchmarks and Troubleshooting posts
- Get people to start commenting!!!
So, of course the major goals this next month will be to grow traffic and subscribers! I want to reach more people to try and spread the awesomeness of Shadow, and help those who are having issues with it.
I would like to continue posting at least 3 times a week, and I will try and focus on more troubleshooting posts and Game Benchmark posts, as the ladder has been requested guite a few times.
I am also hoping for you guys to start commenting :). If you have some feedback on a post, or things to add to the posts, please comment! It would be awesome if you did!
First month down, another month to go! I am exstatic by the first month of Shadow.Tips. I wasn't expecting anyone to really even spend the time to read it, let alone subscribe! But here we are, and I would love to continue to grow this blog, and continue to provide useful content to all of you!
I also may have a surprise if Shadow.Tips reaches all of my above goals over this next month :), so feel free to share this blog to help reach these goals!
I am open to feedback, so if you have any thoughts on my first month of blogging, or any recommendations for what I should focus on this next month, feel free to comment! The more feedback I get, the better this blog will be!here.