Today we got to see a bunch of new games coming to the Stadia platform thanks to the Stadia Connect event that Google hosts. We got a glimpse of all the games that will be coming to Google Stadia this year during this event.
During the Stadia Connect showcase, they pushed their "Click to Play" marketing for being able to play Stadia games instantly by just clicking on a link. This is indeed unique and a cool feature for a Cloud Gaming platform.
When more games support being able to play together with others via the Click to Play function, Stadia will surely start picking up steam.
Google Stadia also announced that they would be working with a few developers on Stadia Exclusive games. These developers are Harmonix, Uppercut Games, and Supermassive Games. These projects will be announced later this year.
You can find all the games that Stadia announced during Stadia Connect below:
- Hello Neighbor (September 20th)
- Hello Neighbor: Hide & Seek (Holiday 2020)
- Dead by Daylight (September 2020)
- Super Bomberman R Online (First on Stadia; Fall 2020)
- One Hand Clapping (Early Access; First on Stadia; Playable now)
- Hitman (September 1st)
- Hitman 2 (September 1st)
- Hitman 3 (January 2021)
- Outriders (Holiday 2020)
- NBA 2k21 (Fall 2020)
- PGA Tour 2k21 (August 21st)
- Serious Sam 4 (Stadia and PC launch August 2020)
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Season 8 (July 30th)
- WWE 2K Battlegrounds (September 18th)
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twite (Fall 2020)
- Orcs Must Die! 3 (Stadia Exclusive)
- Outcasters (Stadia Exclusive)
It is nice to see some Stadia Exclusives starting to pop up. This means that Google can strike deals with developers, and developers are beginning to see the platform of being worthy of creating games for. Exclusives are suitable for the company behind the platform, but it also forces the consumers to have to use that platform now.
So, we will see how it goes!
Make sure to check out the Stadia Connect recording if you are interested in any of these games!