Today, Google announced that Streets of Rage 4 would be coming to Google Stadia on July 15th. That is only two weeks away!
Alongside Streets of Rage 4, Google announced that Darkwood would be making its way to the Stadia Store later this summer.
Below, you can find more information on the games mentioned above.
Streets of Rage 4
Amongst the best beat’em up series ever created, jammin’ 90’s beats, and over-the-top street fighting, the iconic series Streets of Rage comes back with a masterful tribute to and revitalization of the action that fans adore.
The all-time classic Streets of Rage is a beat ‘em up series known for this timeless gameplay and electronic dance-influenced music. Streets of Rage 4 builds upon the classic trilogy’s gameplay with new mechanics, beautiful hand-drawn visuals, and a god-tier soundtrack.
Streets of Rage 4 on Stadia includes the additional character Estel Aguirre for free, as well as new color palettes for all characters, a new Training mode, and New Mania+ difficulty.
- Team up with iconic and brand-new characters - Streets of Rage 4 got its iconic characters back: Axel, Blaze, and Adam teaming up with new brother and sister in arms Floyd Iraia and Cherry Hunter. With some brand-new moves and kickass tracks, our heroes are ready to dish out beatdowns to a fledgling group of ill-advised criminals in full force.
- Nostalgia strikes again - In addition to the 5 new characters, unlock and play your favorite pixelated characters from the previous Streets of Rage games such as Axel, Adam, Blaze, Skate, Max, and many more with their own retro SFX in gorgeous HD hand-drawn environments. And for the full nostalgic experience, you will also be able to play with the music of the previous Streets of Rage games!
- Outstanding hand-drawn visuals - With lush hand-drawn animations, new combat abilities, and fresh tracks from an amazing team of composers, Streets of Rage 4 is a masterful tribute to and revitalization of the classic action fans adore.
- Epic line-up of legendary games composers - The Streets of Rage series is known for its electronic dance-influenced music around the world. Led by Olivier Derivière, the soundtrack of Streets of Rage 4 will be composed by an all-star ensemble of musical architects and talented rising stars.
Developed and Published by Acid Wizard Studio.
Darkwood provides a new perspective on survival horror. Scavenge and explore the rich, ever-changing free-roam world by day, then hunker down in your hideout and pray for the morning light.
- Survival horror from a top-down perspective that is terrifying to play.
- No hand-holding or quest markers. Test your skills and figure things out on your own!
- By day, explore the randomly generated, ever-sinister woods, scavenge for materials, craft weapons, and discover new secrets.
- By night, find shelter, create barricades, set up traps, and hide or defend yourself from the horrors that lurk in the dark.
- Gain skills and perks by extracting a strange essence from mutated fauna and flora and injecting it into your bloodstream. Watch out for unexpected consequences…
- Make decisions that impact the world of Darkwood, its inhabitants, and the story you experience.
- Meet eerie characters, learn their stories, and decide their fate. And remember - don’t trust anyone.
- As nights go by, the lines between reality and nightmarish fantasies begin to blur. Are you ready to step into Darkwood?