Fall Guys has released there mid-season update. This one adds a new anti-cheat engine to hopefully prevent most cheaters in-game and a giant spinning hammer that is neither your friend nor enemy.
BIG YEETUS & ANTI-CHEATUS is now live!— Fall Guys 👑 (@FallGuysGame) September 15, 2020
Surely that's worth a retweetus? pic.twitter.com/xcBOG4b5f3
Big Yeetus is a chaotic neutral, randomly occurring, spinning hammer that could either help you reach the finish line or stop you. It will not be on every map, but it could appear anywhere. So, keep an eye out and try to take advantage of it to reach that crown!
You can find the full list of patch notes below:
- [PC] Our new anti-cheating system for PC is now in!
- [PC] Added ability to bind game actions to mouse buttons
- [PS4] Improved stability when creating parties on PS4
- Objects in certain rounds will now have dynamic variations from one playthrough to the next, including new objects entirely. We plan to expand this system in the future to more rounds.
- Big Yeetus
- Improved stability when progressing from one round to another, there should be fewer disconnections in the qualification screen and round loading now.
- Bug fixes in levels, spectator mode, and improved resilience when network errors occur.
- Fall Ball timer down to 120 seconds from 150
- Lowered Min Player Counts for some levels to increase round variety
Another thing I like from reading the patch notes is the comment about objects will now have dynamic variations. This seems cool as it now means that each map you play on may be slightly different, allowing you to take advantage of different objects to win the game. I am excited to see how Mediatonic will continue to change the game and add new features!