First, Google announced that starting on October 20th at 9:00 AM PST, Stadia users will be able to try out new games, as well as tune in to game announcements over on Stadia's official YouTube Channel.
Google Stadia will also be getting a new game this Thursday. Cake Bash, a fun, four-player party game, will be available to purchase on Google Stadia starting October 15th.
Lastly, of the new announcements, Google Stadia has officially released the option to use Mobile Data with Google Stadia. Originally an experimental setting that users needed to opt-in to can now be accessed by all of those using the Stadia App. Be careful, though; Cloud Gaming can use up a lot of data.
Do not forget that Stadia Pro users are now able to claim six free games for October. You can get Dead by Daylight, Human Fall Flat, SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE, Lara Croft: Temple of Osiris, Celeste, and Jotun for free this month.
Deals for Stadia Pro
Stadia Pro members can save with these special prices on purchases in the Stadia store.
- HITMAN - Game of the Year Edition for $29.99 USD, €29.99
- HITMAN - Game of the Year Edition Upgrade for $9.99 USD, €9.99
- HITMAN 2 for $29.99 USD, €34.99
- HITMAN 2 for $19.99 USD, €19.99
- HITMAN 2 Gold Edition - $49.99 USD, €49.99
Deals for everyone
Everyone can save right now when buying these games in the Stadia store.
- Destiny 2: Forsaken for $14.99, €14.99
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep for $17.49, €17.49
- Destiny 2: Upgrade Edition for $32.49, €32.49
- HITMAN - Game of the Year Edition for $35.99, €35.99
- HITMAN - Game of the Year Edition Upgrade for $11.99, €11.99
- HITMAN 2 for $35.99 USD, €41.99
- HITMAN 2 Expansion Pass for $23.99, €23.99
- HITMAN 2 Gold Edition for $59.99, €59.99
- NBA 2K21 for $38.99, €38.99
- NBA 2K21 Mamba Forever Edition for $84.99, €84.99